welcome

Welcome to the Pauly Des blog.

Friday, February 5, 2016

personal training videos to help you learn proper form

my name is paul desimone .. I am one of the top personal trainers in the world. I have started making a series of videos on youtube so that you can actually get the best results and get proper training. the exercises I perform and teach are with the correct form. I give you the exercise, and the form and rep counts. to help guide you through your work outs. this way you cant injure you self or you will be less likely to injure your self .. which is very common when it comes to lifting weights. my videos are rentals which cost about 50 cents or less. and allow you to learn from the best ...instead of paying 100.00 dollars for 15 min training session I can train millions of people at the same time!!! for about 4 dollars a month . go to djcire1 on youtube or search paul desimone . I have attached a video link and you can find my video links on several of my blogs. so please do! and find me on facebook ..add me today .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8bICzdAqkc

No comments:

Post a Comment