welcome

Welcome to the Pauly Des blog.

Friday, February 5, 2016

289 pounds bodybuilder posing







so the beef is back .. in the making of a new flick !! I have been working hard on this movie and my return to acting!! writing and writing and filming and filming and brining this clip live to you! I need every ones support so that I can have this movie fully edited ... you can tell me what you want to see !! full posing ,, what craziness you want .. if youwant me to do feats of strength again ..or what brothers and sisters.. this is in your face lets get insane ...lets crank up the intensity!!!!! bring it .... I want to make you just see what Its really like training with the beef.!!!!!! almost 300 pounds natural bodybuilding champion. the beef has taken it to a whole nother level...I guess you cant tell unless you watch !!! check it out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment