welcome

Welcome to the Pauly Des blog.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

the auger experiment part 18 weight


today marks almost 3 weeks that we have been doing the auger experiment. The auger was in the gym early today. it was 11 am when i walked in. Auger was already finished working out. he was pissed off. he walked over to me and said he feels so small, his clothes are baggy on him, he just doesn't feel big. i started laughing at him. I said "are you serious" you look huge. He looked at me and said can you weigh me . I told him sure lets get on this scale. You are not going to believe this. guess how much the auger weighed? 210? 200? 198? absolutely not ....... 214 pounds !!! on the money. yes that means that the auger gained 7 pounds in 1 week. so you think he would be fatter? absolutely not .. take a look at the pics.. not only did he gain 7 pounds from last week but he also got leaner, his legs got bigger, his abs look way better, you can finally see them!!! Auger was so happy!!! all we did was change to diet number 2!! which basically increased calories by 300-400 . The auger will stick with this diet for another week before we up the calories again! you see you have to really tinker with your diet until you find what works. different foods effect people differently. each meal you take in should be looked at from a nutrition stand point not by taste. if the food feeds your body and makes you strong then you should be eating it. Its finding the discipline to doing that. The other thing that we need to pay attention to is being patient and trusting in your trainer. personally i know what the hell I'm doing, i hate when people ask me a million and one questions. because it shows me they are not trusting me. Trust me i know what i am doing. i have been doing this for a long time. i can see a person walking on the street and know what the hell they are doing wrong. i look at people differently then most. every one to me is a mathematical problem. i take the numbers and run them and find what numbers they need. obviously your not going to understand that. That is why i say don't ask me a million questions just trust in the system and follow it. I will see a problem with my own eyes, and on the scale. Its all about keeping your weight up, and looking different in the mirror. this is why most diets do not work. diets must change over time.



look at his legs!!! he is not only getting better separation!! but he is bigger. so how do you explain that! the legs look bigger and the abs are leaner and he weighs 214 pounds 7 pounds heavier than last week. which is supposed to be impossible while training and dieting naturally. !! hmm i would say ahh lets see what happens next week !

well i think thats enough proof for this week !
if you want a diet , if you want training please contact me add me on facebook till then
im pauly des! have a good day .. go bruins


also we are holding a powerlifting contest next saturday !! may 28th epf . 3 lift contest plus curl . you can compete in any thing you want . thanks so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment